Master the art of cooking and food prep by joining Station 3700 Apartments in Euless, Texas in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.
Shake up your household menu next with this staple dip of Mexican cuisine: guacamole. While we know many folks purchase pre-made containers or used a package mix, little is more satisfying than the handmade stuff! Without sounding biased, the best guacamole consists of fresh avocados, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and lime juice.
Fortunately, this recipe for Best Ever Guacamole uses these ingredients and more for the most delicious guacamole that you’ve ever tasted. Convinced yet? Well, if so, it’s high-time you whipped up a bowl of this mouthwatering guac. Check out the ingredients and directions below to get started.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve with tortilla chips, rice and beans, or vegetables, and enjoy!